About: Frances Hunter
- Frances Hunter is the pen name for two authors writing historical fiction set in early America. We are the authors of To the Ends of the Ear
Posts by Frances Hunter:
November 26, 2012 Lost America
October 22, 2012 Lost in the Wilderness: The Ordeal of George Shannon
September 26, 2012 Lewis & Clark road trip: Emerald Mound and The Grand Village of the Natchez
September 17, 2012 “More Kind to Us than Jonah”: Lewis & Clark Meet the Blue Whale
September 10, 2012 Lewis & Clark road trip: Cahokia Mounds
August 9, 2012 Lewis, Clark and Taco John’s
July 30, 2012 Thomas Jefferson and the Hessian Fly
Big Sale Held Over!
Check out our BIG SALE under "Buy Now." You can order autographed books, and save 40% over Amazon's prices! Buy the set and save even more! Plus you can buy our books in a number of e-book formats, including Kindle and Ipad!
Subscribe to this blog
Search this Blog
Frances Hunter on Lost America Luddy's Lens on Lewis & Clark at the … Luddy's Lens on Lost America Michelle on Was Meriwether Lewis Gay? jake on Was Meriwether Lewis Gay?
Join me on Facebook
- Smithsonian linked to our blog! What’s in Century-Old ‘Snake Oil’ Medicines? Mercury and Lead blogs.smithsonianmag.com/science/2013/0… via @SmithsonianMag 1 year ago
- The American Who Shocked Victorian England by Picking the World’s Strongest Lock slate.com/articles/life/… via @slate 1 year ago
- Ancient mounds across the region could be linked under national park designation | Metro-east news | News Democrat bnd.com/2013/03/07/252… 1 year ago
- The True-Life Horror that Inspired Moby-Dick blogs.smithsonianmag.com/history/2013/0… via @SmithsonianMag 1 year ago
- 19 Mindblowing Historical Doppelgangers buzzfeed.com/virginmobileli… via @virginmlive 1 year ago